RULES, REGULATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS TO EXTERNAL USERS
For Non-NIWE user the following modality will be followed:
(a) Annual Membership Registration for Work Group Access:
Basic membership would be provided. Membership subscription (format enclosed) will be made available
on annual renewable basis at a very nominal fee. After becoming member of the NIWE workgroup, the external
member will be provided access for usage. Usage Fee separately on monthly / weekly usage would be charged for
the period of usage during the currency of the annual membership period. The following would be basic annual membership categories and fee:
|Sl.No||Membership category (for Annual Subscription)||Fee (INR)|
(b) Monthly/ Weekly Usage Fee:
The Application for Work Group Usage (format enclosed) needs to be filled and submitted to NIWE in advance to ensure availability & allocation
of resource. Allocation will be done at NIWE's discretion. Software is categorised broadly into four groups based on engineering application
and Usage fee on monthly or weekly basis are available. On request, if possible, an initial mentor support from NIWE staff would be made
available based on availability of NIWE staff. The proposed fee is detailed as follows:
|Sl.No||Software Group ( available Software)||Monthly Usage Fee (INR)||Weekly Usage Fee (INR)|
|1||Wind Turbine - Aero Mechanical Design||20,000.00||6,000.00|
|2||Wind Resource Assessment & Wind Farm Planning||15,000.00||5,000.00|
|3||Electrical & Electronics and Grid Power Quality||20,000.00||6,000.00|
|4||Computational Analysis and Simulation||30,000.00||8,000.00|
(c) Rules of access:
- Membership form & Application form for Monthly/ Weekly usage, will be accompanied with advance payment of fee through RTGS, NEFT, Demand Draft in favour of NIWE. No refunds.
- Weekly Access would be for up to and not exceeding 20 hours and monthly access would be for 100 hours with no carry over option. Allocation would be based on receipt of application on first come first serve basis.
- Monthly/ Weekly usage application would be taken one month in advance and preference to Monthly user application would be given during conditions of shortage of resource.
- NIWE reserves the right to reject applications without stating any reasons.
- Facility open during the working days of NIWE, and will remain closed on holidays of NIWE
- NIWE will assign a unit staff as NIWE supervisor to monitor the usage, if needed.
- Data used by the external user and the results generated by the software will not bind NIWE for any direct, indirect damages or losses. NIWE shall in no way be responsible for any
consequences including technical/ commercial/ operational/ environmental and legal implications that may arise due to usage of its facility offered.
- NIWE will not be responsible for the contents accessed from web pages through its hardware and software.
- The User agrees to indemnify NIWE and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees,
related to the use of it facility & introductory data. These data are provided by NIWE "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to,
the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall NIWE be liable for any special, indirect or consequential
damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to claims associated with the loss of data or profits, which may result from an action in contract, negligence or other tortious claim that may arise out of or in connection with the access, use or performance of these software & data.
Workgroup Annual Usage Membership Form
Workgroup Monthly Weekly Usage Application Form