As part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, NIWE has scheduled eight (8) week events with the support of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).
The fourth event, Technical paper presentation and compilation pertaining in Wind Energy is scheduled during 22nd to 27th November 2021 with following categories;
Technical Paper Presentation
- For School Students
Topic: Wind Energy for the Great Future
- For UG and PG Students
Topic: Energy Transition & Wind Energy
- For Research Scholars & Others
Topic: Latest Trends & Techniques in Wind Energy
- The registration is free.
- All the selected papers will be complied and printed as Compendium on Wind Energy as part the 75th Year of Indian Independence celebration.
- Best three papers will receive Award
- E- Certificate will be provided to the participants.
- Interested person may register on or before 15th October 2021 through the google form link - Click here
- The paper must be in A4 size, typed with single-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman and should not be more than 5 pages.
- You have to present slide show and slides not more than 15.
- Soft copy of Full Paper and the PPT should be send to email@example.com
- Date of Submission of Full Paper on 25th October 2021 for review.
- Date of intimation of selected papers on 10th November 2021.
- Date of Submission of Full Paper along with PPT for presentation on 17th November 2021.
- 10 minute will be the maximum time limit for Oral Presentation with PowerPoint and the date and time will be sent separately to the selected participants.
- The instructions will be sent to all the registered participants.
For any queries contact
Dr. P. KANAGAVEL
Director and Head
Skill Development and Training Division (SDT)
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE)
Mobile No: 9445798007