NIWE is committed to achieve customer satisfaction, loyalty and confidence by providing credible, prompt and complete solutions for International Quality to all the Stakeholders in the Wind Energy Sector.
NIWE, strives to be technical focal point of excellence for the present and future and NIWE shall stay at the forefront of Wind Turbine Technology application by continuously improving its expertise.
NIWE a knowledge-based institution of high quality and dedication, offers services and seeks to find total solutions for all stakeholders across the entire spectrum, of the wind energy sector.
Research and Development +
- Support multi institutional research on wind energy
- Power Evacuation studies for wind farm and hybrid farm development
Certification and Information Technology+
- Type certification of wind turbines based on IS/IEC 61400-22
- Inspection of wind turbine and its components
Testing and Standards & Regulation +
As per internationally accepted procedures and stipulations for :
- Power Performance Measurements
- Load measurements
- Power Quality measurements
- Safety and function test
- Yaw efficiency test
- User defined measurements
- The services are not limited by type or size of the Wind Turbines
- The services are certified as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and accredited as per the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005
Wind Resource Assessment+
- Standardized Wind Measurement System Configuration - Onshore and Offshore
- Remote Sensing Device based Measurement
- Integrated Wind & Solar Measurement
- Establishing Wind Monitoring Stations, Data collection & Analysis.
- Site selection for the wind measurements programme.
- Wind measurements at the identified sites (long term 1 to 3 years), analyze the data and submit the report.
- Allied Wind / Solar resource Data analytics services viz., Data Cleaning, Pre / Post processing of data, Data Management System with customized dashboard as per customer's requirement.
- Exploratory Data analysis and report preparation as per customer's requirement
- Wind/Solar power operational forecast system to predict wind/solar upto 7-day-ahead. Provision of intraday revision as per the CERC norms.
Provide complete solutions for :-
- Provide Project Management Consultant (PMC) services for establishing the wind farm projects.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for Wind Farm Project and it would contain the following Layout of wind farm, production, estimate, details of civil engineering and electrical work, project implementation plan and project cost analysis.
- Pre-feasibly study for wind farming projects (Micro survey).
- Provide Micro-siting services
- Due diligence.
- Preparation & vetting of detailed project reports
- Wind Farm Planning.
- Assist in all its wind farming projects in (a) Site evaluation and (b) verifying generation estimates.
- Preparation of Tender Document.
- As an experienced Institute in the discipline of Wind Energy Turbine / Wind resource and Assessment, helping in the evaluation of tender document work.
- Large scale scanning using state-of-the-art tools
- Design and implement comprehensive resource assessment programmes
- Co-ordinate applied research related to wind resource
- RE projects
- Solar EPC contract
Capable of providing
- Wind Resource Modeling Techniques
- Wind Speed Statistics and Energy Calculations
- Micro-siting and layout of wind farms
- Wind Resource Measurement
- Wind Turbine Technology
- Design and Safety requirements as per standards
- O & M practices